I've created a stored procedure with Flow and use it in Power Apps. The problem is when I want to take the data as it is dynamically. Im having 13 columns and when I use 'PowerApp->Executestoredprocedure(V2)'.Run(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) manually the stored procedure works, but I want to make it dynamically. All the columns have different sets. Can anyone tell me how to take the dynamically data from these columns?
You might need to give an example here. I’m not sure what meant by manually vs dynamically.
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."
Okay. For example:
1) I have one table in my database which is called Flow with 13 different columns
2) Each of these columns has different value
3) I've created the following Flow:
+ 10 more columns
4) When I include 13 records in the Run propery from the Flow it works and 13 records are inserted in my database
5) You can see how the database looks now:
6) I want to use the following records automatically from Power Apps:
But I dont know how to include them in the "Run" statement
It looks like this might be the same, or very closely related to what I've posted here. Can you see if that helps?
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!
On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks
Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!