cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srizvi
Helper I
Helper I

Dynamics 365 A server has occurred on the server. Server Response. Not a valid connector. Error response.

This morning, users reported issues with my powerapp.

I took a look at the app in build mode and saw the following error: "A server has occurred on the server. Server Response. Not a valid connector. Error response."

It occurs intermittently and often. The source connection is Dynamics 365. I have a support ticket opened with support but have not heard back anything yet.

Is anyone else experiencing this error? Has anyone been able to solve it? Is there a solution?

This is holding up users from performing their tasks. This is an urgent issue.

Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @srizvi ,

Do you mean that your connection become invalid?
I suggest you delete the original connection and recreate connection with Dynamics 365.

Also please make sure the Network on your side is in a good condition. If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to re-create your app, then check if the issue still exists.

Here's a similar issue for your reference:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Message-is-Server-error-Server-response-Not-...

If the problem still exists, I suggest you wait for the response of the ticket.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,192)