I tried to create an app that pulled RMAs from the Field Service app, and instead of getting the actual values for lookups to things like Accounts, it give me GUIDs. Looking through the forum, this was sopposed to have been resolved months ago, and the workaround doesn't seem to exist in the current UI.
Can anyone help me with this?
Ive been trying to make some apps for Dynamics 365 and have noticed this as well.
you have to make the lookup yourself.
I did this tutorial:
They look up the account from the contact this way:
LookUp(Accounts, Text(accountid)= ThisItem._parentcustomerid_value).name
Their formula didnt work so i changed it to:
LookUp(Accounts;accountid = ThisItem._parentcustomerid_value; name)
Thanks, I will give that a shot. I don't know why, but that URL didn't work, but I found the post here: http://blog.sonomapartners.com/2016/10/creating-a-powerapps-mobile-application-with-dynamics-crm-in-...
I want to replace my product value with its product name because it shows me guid. could be please help me as i have dynamics 365 as data souce and product holding as table. product value is stored as product name in CRM.
Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.
Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications