Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Dynamics CRM Lookup field displays incorrect data

Hello Community,

Connection : Dynamics CRM

Entity: Bookable Resource Booking

I have created one applicationa and on one screen I have displayed lookup field value using

LookUp('Bookable Resources',bookableresourceid=ThisItem.'Resource (_resource_value)',name)

Entity is Bookable Resource Booking which is having lookup of Bookable resource.

I wanted to display name of bookable resource so I have written above code.

It works fine. But some time I am not able to display data like it comes Blank there.

In this case if I close the app and re-open it, it displays data correctly.

This is happening only with the lookup fields, all other fields are displaying data properly.

I have used one more lookup field which is address lookup field, issue is same with this field but I have placed one button with this field which navigates to the google map and locates that address which is from that lookup field.

When I click on that button I am able to locate that address on google map but cant able to see on power app screen.

So it seems like data is there but App is not able to render the data on screen sometimes.

customer name.png

2.png

Please help on this if anyone had the same issue or anyone knows the fix.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,774)