cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dynamics PowerApp not all entities visible in app Designer

Hi all,

I have some trouble creating a new Dynamics App as I cannot access all entities in the sitemap editor like opportunity, lead, invoice etc. They are simply not listed there. I do have the Dynamics Sales Enterprise licence in Office365. Any idea?

Thanks

Christian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Dynamics PowerApp not all entities visible in app Designer

Hi @ponsi0258 ,

Do you mean that you could not view some of the entities in the site map when designing model driven app.

Since you have license for dynamics, so I think the problem should be about permission.

To build site map, you need to have  permission like these:
1)Create, Read, and Write privileges for the App entity , for example, the entities that you want to use like opportunity, lead, invoice etc.

2)Read and Write privileges for the Customizations entity

3)Read privileges for the Solution entity

Here's a doc for your reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/model-driven-apps/create-site-map-app

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Dynamics PowerApp not all entities visible in app Designer

Hi @ponsi0258 ,

Do you mean that you could not view some of the entities in the site map when designing model driven app.

Since you have license for dynamics, so I think the problem should be about permission.

To build site map, you need to have  permission like these:
1)Create, Read, and Write privileges for the App entity , for example, the entities that you want to use like opportunity, lead, invoice etc.

2)Read and Write privileges for the Customizations entity

3)Read privileges for the Solution entity

Here's a doc for your reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/model-driven-apps/create-site-map-app

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,039)