cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

ERROR FROM TOKEN EXCHANGE. BAD AUTHORIZATION TOKEN. THE ACCESS TOKEN HAS EXPIRED

I have this error when using my apps, it happens many times in the day, and we have not made changes to the app, the last thing that was done was to update Power Apps on the tablets. Someone has the same problem or an idea how to solve it.

"ERROR FROM TOKEN EXCHANGE. BAD AUTHORIZATION TOKEN. THE ACCESS TOKEN HAS EXPIRED"

40 REPLIES 40

Absolutely, will get this to you when I get into my office in the morning

Hello,
I am still getting this error and have had little support from my local IT.

No Admin Acces, not even any azure.
Please help on the following.

App: https://web.powerapps.com/apps/469ac0d6-c10b-45b5-9b25-ede22f0d30f2?tenantId=a5bc6dd8-d0ab-4caf-b391...

App ID: 469ac0d6-c10b-45b5-9b25-ede22f0d30f2

Bottom, Camera photo is good working IPad Pros. (older version of iOs)
Top is SS settings from the 6th gen Ipads that do not work (Most updated version of iOs)
@AlanC wrote:

Hi Rob, we are still investigating the root cause. One more thing, would you mind sharing the date time settings and the location settings of the two devices? (screenshots should be fine) I'm trying to compare whether they have different settings, for example time zone and automatically setting time zone based on location.

Thanks,

Alan

Settings.jpg

Similar issue when using a flow in powerapps, after 1 hour or so, many people have this isssue. So is sharepoint the problem, or Powerapps? 😞 very sad
Regular Visitor

Hi, any solution? I keep getting the same error.

Hi, we believe we identify the issue that may hava caused this problem and we starting deploying a hotfix. The deployement should be completed between in the following days.

Thanks,

Alan

Thanks for the update!
Frequent Visitor

Please can we recieve an update when this hotfix has been released?

@SKirkby wrote:

Please can we recieve an update when this hotfix has been released?

I think it may have gotten fixed. I let my app built for testing it run over 2 hours yesterday and the issue did not present itself. So it seems to be at least fixed for me.

Thanks TheRobRush. The incident got fixed and bits deployed yesterday afternoon, PDT timezone. Let us know if you could see any issues.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,939)