Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dev
Helper I
Helper I

ERROR LOADING THE APPLICATION ON ANDROID 7 - S8 PLUS

Hello, 

I have created an application via powerapps after  publishing it, I am not ablel to load the app. I am trying to run on my Samsung S8 plus which have android 7 software, I can log in and see the "FOLDERS" but i am not able to load it any of the application. Not even the sample application. I have seen my co-workers using iphone 7 are able to go through the app and it works for them smoothly. 

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SOLVE MY ERROR OR TAKE MY ISSUE TO THE POWERAPPS

5 REPLIES 5
julip
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Dev, can you provide your session id? (In the menu, click on session details).

Hello, 

My Session Id is 

Session ID: f55d1a50-8cb5-8c2c-fac8-e6f9152923c6 

Thanks! Dev, can you explain a bit more what is happening? Are you clicking on the app inside of PowerApps and it just stays in the loading screen forever? It would be great if you could also attach some screenshots.

Yes, I can give you more explanation. I installed the powerapp for android and login in with my credentials. I am able to see the apps which i am made so far and once I am clicking the app it says downloading and after that it loads with the four dots and just stays in the loading screen forever. 

Hello , 

I just saw that it worked but they have following restrictions:

1. The powerapps application doesnot  load the data if the Application background image is browsed by the developer and doesnot load it in some android versions like android 7, but worked in iphones.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (44,897)