Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glaga
Helper I
Helper I

ERROR : Office365.GetEmails({folderPath:"Sent Items"

Hello,

I want to display my sent emails in a gallery. But I have an error for this formula : 

Office365.GetEmails({folderPath:"Sent Items";fetchOnlyUnread:false})

I get: error 404> The specified folder does not exist

Capture d’écran 2020-10-30 205453.jpg

Can you help me create a gallery that displays my emails sent to ... @ ...?

Thank you !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Glaga 

Can you try to update the expression to:

Office365Outlook.GetEmailsV3({folderPath:"SentItems",fetchOnlyUnread:false}).value

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gabibalaban
Super User
Super User

Hi @Glaga ,

Have you tried 'Sent Items' in french ? 'Dossier Elements', I hope I'm not wrong...

The simpliest way is to use a text box where you enter the email to search or better if you have a collection with the email and display name of the persons to use a combobox.

In case you use a text box, to avoid a call to often  the GetMails function is better to use a collection on OnChange property of the text box:

ClearCollect(mySentEmailsTo, Office365Outlook.GetEmails({folderPath:"Dossier Elements", fetchOnlyUnread:false, to:TextInput.Text, top:25})

and the ITEMS property of gallery to mySentEmails.

In case you use a text box you can use either on OnChange property of the combobox something like:

ClearCollect(mySentEmailsTo, Office365Outlook.GetEmails({folderPath:"Dossier Elements", fetchOnlyUnread:false, to:ComboBox.Selected.Email, top:25}) and set the ITEMS property of gallery to mySentEmails.

or directlly to ITEMS property of gallery Office365Outlook.GetEmails({folderPath:"Dossier Elements", fetchOnlyUnread:false, to:ComboBox.Selected.Email, top:25}).

Hope it helps !

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Glaga 

Can you try to update the expression to:

Office365Outlook.GetEmailsV3({folderPath:"SentItems",fetchOnlyUnread:false}).value

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,795)