cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

ETAG Mismatch

Is this a bug or has someone found a solution to this?

This is my formula:

Patch(Pricing, Gallery3.Selected, {PriceLevel:DataCardValue6, PriceType: DataCardValue2, Price: Value(DataCardValue3.Text)});Refresh(Pricing)

You can see I have added ;Refresh(Pricing) as per other posts I have read regarding this, but it is still producing the error message.

Yes, the action happens and generates a new record successfully but the Error Message shows and it's not great for the user end experience.

Any help you can give would  be greatly appreciated 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: ETAG Mismatch

@timl This is resolved now, I put the Refresh('sharepoint list') at the beginning instead of the end and it worked.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @jpacettf 

Just to clarify, what's the full error message that you see? Is it reporting a conflict with the server, like this post here?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Server-Response-ETAG-mismatch-Conflicts-exist...

If so, I would investigate and try and work how the conflict is occurring. Are multiple users editing the same record? Could someone be editing the record outside of PowerApps?

To prevent a conflict by refreshing the data source, you would need to do this before the patch. So your formula would look like this:

Refresh(Pricing);
Patch(Pricing,
Gallery3.Selected,
{PriceLevel: DataCardValue6, PriceType: DataCardValue2, Price: Value(DataCardValue3.Text)}
)

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

@timl This is resolved now, I put the Refresh('sharepoint list') at the beginning instead of the end and it worked.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,782)