Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sussan
Helper III
Helper III

Edit, Cancel and Refresh Button in PowerApps

Hi,

I wondered if you can help me with the below 🙂 

My app is connected with a SharePoint list. I have a Main Screen for my app and then other 10 screens. On these 10 screens, i have added these icons:

Sussan_0-1658997256155.png

I would like the pen icon to cancel users last entry if they do any errors.

The refresh should update all last items in my SharePoint list.

While the x button should bring the user back to the main screen. 

What do i need to do to enable this?

Thanks

Su

12 REPLIES 12
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Sussan ,

With the x button, you can use the below formula:
Navigate(ScreenName)

I have some queries with the functionality of pen icon and refresh icon. You want pen icon to delete last entry submitted by user and refresh icon to refresh the data source and display latest data ?

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Thanks. That's right! @NandiniBhagya20 

To delete we will have to fetch the latest entry submitted by current logged in user. To do that we will use below formula - Remove(LookUp(Sort(SPList,ID,Descending), Lower(User().Email)=Lower('Create By'.Email)))
This will fetch latest item submitted by current logged in user and delete it from SP list
To Refresh SP List data in power apps, you can use >> Refresh(SPList) in onselect property of a button

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

If there is any error while submitting the data, your item will not get submitted to SP List.

Thanks. The delete formula is not working

Hi @Sussan ,

Sorry I forgot to add SPList. Please find below updated formula (make sure you are doing this on test entries) - 
Remove(SPListDataSOurceName, LookUp(Sort(SPList,ID,Descending), Lower(User().Email)=Lower('Create By'.Email)))

Thanks, it still gives me error 

NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Could you please share the formula with error that you are getting

Remove(Meal Count, LookUp(Sort('Project x',ID,Descending), Lower(User().Email)=Lower('created by'.Email)))

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,625)