cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielFrank1
Regular Visitor

Edit Form over multiple pages but look certain fields

Hello together,

so I´m working pretty new with Power Apps and so far I like it. So now what is my problem.

We want to have a App for events where Sales can select on which event they are and then on the next page a Lead form from our Dynamics 365 where potential customers can type in contact informations about them and when they press safe they will be created as Leads in Dynamics 365.

My problem is now, that I cant find a way to have the Campaign select (Source Campaign) in the first page and then the contact informations in the second page and when they submit the contact informations should be empty again but the Campaign should stay.

Attached two pictures of the pages I have right now.

DanielFrank1_0-1633589647979.png

DanielFrank1_1-1633589672286.png

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Daniel

5 REPLIES 5
Splush
Helper II
Helper II

I would create just one page and one form with the event information and the customer data input field.

Now just play around with the "visible" attribute and only show the fields you need at that point.

The invisible fields with the event information will be patched to dynamics although they are invisible.

And how do I make it, that when I submit the form, that the event that is selected in the Source Campaign field wont disapear after saving and just stays there?

Just set the "Default" to nothing. Then it wont change after submit. Thats just a guess though - havent tested this

Mh didnt help. Maybe via toggle button? I dont know, searching all day for a solution.

It would also be an option to have the campaign fields seperate. Then set the Default value for your Form field to the extra field youve just created. That should work.

What you could also do though (And that gives you much more control over the looks) is just building the Form yourself using Text Input Fields, Dropdowns and so on and then use the "patch" function to create exactly what you want.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,568)