Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Edit and Disable Mode based upon the Current Month Date

Hello All, 

Below is my scenario:-

all the 1st to 4th week should depend upon the forecasting dateall the 1st to 4th week should depend upon the forecasting date

1st to 4th Week text box will have data in numerical and the Forecasting date text box will be in date format. All the text boxes (1st to 4th Week) depend on Forecasting date value. 

Note:- Forecasting date  = (DataCardValue14) 

and 1st Week  = (DataCardValue16)

for my case the 1st-Week, the "1st Week text box" can be edited from 1st to 7th day of the month and rest all days the "1st-week text box" should be disabled.

ex:- from 1st to 7th April, the text box can be edited and the rest of the month in disable mode (greyed out).

for the 2nd Week. the "2nd Week text box" can be edited from 7th to 14th day of the month and rest all days of the month "2nd-week text box" should be disabled.

for the 3rd Week, the "3rd Week text box can be edited from 15th to 21st day of the month and rest all days of the month "3rd-week text box" should be disabled.

for the 4th Week, the "4th Week text box" can be edited from 22nd to 31st day of the month, and all days of the month "4th-week text box" should be disabled.

Let me know in case of any confusion or unclear part in my question.

Thanks and Regards,

S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@Sumeesh 

Put these code snippets in the DisplayMode property of each Text Input

1st Week

If(Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) <= 7,
    DisplayMode.Edit,
    DisplayMode.View
)

2nd Week

If(Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) >= 8 And Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) <= 14,
    DisplayMode.Edit,
    DisplayMode.View
)

3rd Week

If(Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) >= 15 And Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) <= 21,
    DisplayMode.Edit,
    DisplayMode.View
)

4th Week

If(Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) >= 22,
    DisplayMode.Edit,
    DisplayMode.View
)

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@Sumeesh 

Put these code snippets in the DisplayMode property of each Text Input

1st Week

If(Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) <= 7,
    DisplayMode.Edit,
    DisplayMode.View
)

2nd Week

If(Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) >= 8 And Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) <= 14,
    DisplayMode.Edit,
    DisplayMode.View
)

3rd Week

If(Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) >= 15 And Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) <= 21,
    DisplayMode.Edit,
    DisplayMode.View
)

4th Week

If(Day(DatePicker_ForecastingDate.SelectedDate) >= 22,
    DisplayMode.Edit,
    DisplayMode.View
)

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@Sumeesh 
Did my suggestion help here?  Please let me know.

---

Highlighted

@mdevaney Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,116)