cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gpiffaretti
Level: Powered On

Editing Common Data Model inExcel never loads

I have data corresponding to my entities in the Common Data Model I am using in my powerapp. However, if I want to edit them I need to open them in Excel. Whenever I want to open them in Excel Online, the Microsoft Powerapps Office Add-in keeps loading and never ends. The message says Verifying authentication...

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 10.03.25.png

What could be the source of this? Is there any other way of editing the data in CMD?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Editing Common Data Model inExcel never loads

Hi Gpiffaretti,

Thanks for reporting. When I opened the Excel with Excel Online, I got the same issue. I signed in with my credentials, but got the message “Verifying authentication….”, and it never ends.

This add-in requires one of the following applications:
>Excel 2016 or later
>Excel Online

If you have Excel 2016 or later, please try to open it with Excel 2016. I am always using Excel 2016, it works properly with no error.

I will try to collect and report this issue from my side and involve someone who is familiar with this issue to take a further investigation on it.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,479)