cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMadden
Frequent Visitor

Eliminating white space beneath Canvas App Embedded in a Model Driven App

I have embedded a Canvas App within a Model Driven App.

1. Tablet size App

2. Orientation set to Landscape

2. Size set to 16:9

3. Scale to fit, Lock aspect ratio and Lock Orientation are set to On

4. Optimize embedding appearance set to On

I have tried every combination of 3. and 4. to eliminate the white space. What I have concluded is that App.Height is set to some amount that far exceeds the size that I need. Unable to set a Max limit for App.Height I am wondering if there are any other solutions. Please see the pictures I have attached. There is a full window and a half of white space underneath the last content of the App. I have a scrollbar inside the app because I don't want the Canvas App to take up more space than it needs to. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TMadden_1-1600973215367.png

TMadden_2-1600973229134.png

TMadden_0-1600973194614.png

1 REPLY 1
SD_PowerUser
Frequent Visitor

@TMadden Hi there, did you find any solution for your issue. I am facing the same problem on my Canvas app.

Canvas app specs:

Orientation - Landscape

Size - 16:9 Default

Scale to Fit: OFF

Lock Orientation: OFF
Optimize Embedding experience (Under Upcoming features > Experimental tab): OFF

Many thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,588)