cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicholas93
Regular Visitor

Email Output, Navigation = True

Hi All, 

I've managed to set up an email as I need it to work from my app, at the end of the command it navigates to a new page. The issue is it's showing 'True' on the emails. 

Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2("email@emails.com","Checks Completed "& Concatenate(TemplateGalleryList1.Selected.Title2.Text,""),"<b>Customer:</b> "& Concatenate(TemplateGalleryList1.Selected.Title2.Text,"")&"<br/><b>Technician:</b> "&Concatenate(Label8_1.Text,"")&"<br/>"&"<b>Date:</b> "&Concatenate(Label9_1.Text,"") &"<br/>"&"<b>Check Completed:</b><br> "& Concat(ListBox2.SelectedItems,Check,",<br>")&"<br/><b>Technicians Notes:</b><br/> "&Concatenate(RichTextEditor1.HtmlText,"")&"<br/>"& Text("Kind Regards")&"<br/><b>"&Text("Nick Moore")&"</b>"&Navigate('Email Sent'))

Using this the end of the emails displays.

It shows 

Kind Regards 

Nick Mooretrue

If I remove &"</b>"&Navigate('Email Sent') the word 'True' disappears to. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

Nick

2 REPLIES 2
Nogueira1306
Community Champion
Community Champion

Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2("email@emails.com","Checks Completed "& Concatenate(TemplateGalleryList1.Selected.Title2.Text,""),"<b>Customer:</b> "& Concatenate(TemplateGalleryList1.Selected.Title2.Text,"")&"<br/><b>Technician:</b> "&Concatenate(Label8_1.Text,"")&"<br/>"&"<b>Date:</b> "&Concatenate(Label9_1.Text,"") &"<br/>"&"<b>Check Completed:</b><br> "& Concat(ListBox2.SelectedItems,Check,",<br>")&"<br/><b>Technicians Notes:</b><br/> "&Concatenate(RichTextEditor1.HtmlText,"")&"<br/>"& Text("Kind Regards")&"<br/><b>"&Text("Nick Moore")&"</b>");;

Navigate('Email Sent')

Try that. You were navigating on Email, thats why it was saying true.

If you need additional help please tag me in your reply and please like my reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, pleased mark it as a solution ✔️!

Best regards,
Gonçalo Nogueira

Check my LinkedIn!

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @nicholas93 ,

Try this - there are a number of things in there you do not need and also the Navigate should be a separate command

Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2(
   "email@emails.com",
   "Checks Completed "& TemplateGalleryList1.Selected.Title2.Text,
   "<b>Customer:</b> "& TemplateGalleryList1.Selected.Title2.Text & 
   "<br/><b>Technician:</b> " & Label8_1.Text & 
   "<br/><b>Date:</b> " & Label9_1.Text & 
   "<br/><b>Check Completed:</b><br> "& 
   Concat(
      ListBox2.SelectedItems,
      Check & "<br>"
   )&
   "<br/><b>Technicians Notes:</b><br/>" & RichTextEditor1.HtmlText & 
   "<br/>Kind Regards<br/><b>Nick Moore</b>"
);
Navigate('Email Sent')

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,201)