Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
demondan
Level: Powered On

Email issue after Publishing App

Hi

I am having issues and don't really know how to go about identifying where the problem is.  I have developed a powerapp which on clicking a button runs a flow.  The flow adds an item into sharepoint (this works!) and then sends a confirmation email out.  The app works fully as expected for me however when i've published and shared the app with a colleague for a test (i've given them access to the app), the flow part of the app only partially works.  The item is added into sharepoint but the confirmation email does not.

Since it works fine for me, I really dont know how to work out what is falling over?  Any ideas?

Thank you!

Dan

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Email issue after Publishing App

GM@demondan :

Please check the run history of the flow and check whether the runs are succeeding/stuck in running state/failed.

If this is a flow issue, please use PowerAutomate community forum to discuss the flow issue as more Flow experts will be monitoring the PowerAutomate community.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Power-Automate/ct-p/MPACommunity

View solution in original post

demondan

Hi

The run history of the flow, indicates the flow failed, i'll repost this into the flow page.  Apologies!

Thanks

Dan

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

GM@demondan :

Please check the run history of the flow and check whether the runs are succeeding/stuck in running state/failed.

If this is a flow issue, please use PowerAutomate community forum to discuss the flow issue as more Flow experts will be monitoring the PowerAutomate community.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Power-Automate/ct-p/MPACommunity

demondan

Hi

The run history of the flow, indicates the flow failed, i'll repost this into the flow page.  Apologies!

Thanks

Dan

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,772)