cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JakeGardner
Frequent Visitor

Email with attachment from camera

Is there a way I send send an email with the camera.photo via Office365.SendEmail?

This is what I have so far, the photo does not come through when the email sends though.

Office365.SendEmail("xxx@xxx.com.au", "Clock In", "<b><font color=red></font></b>Clock in time: " & Text( Now(), "[$-en-US]dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss" ) &  Char(13) & "Location: " , {Attachments:Table({Name:"file1.jpg", ContentBytes:Camera1.Photo, '@odata.type':""})} )
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JakeGardner,

Are you trying to send the email body with HTML text control? The formula should be:

Office365.SendEmail(inputTo.Text, inputSubject.Text, inputBody.Text, {Attachments:Table({Name:"file1.jpg", ContentBytes:Camera1.Photo, '@odata.type':""})})

For Html email reporting with tabular data, please refer to:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/html-email-reporting-with-tabular-data/

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tchin-nin
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi,

Maybe you should consider using Flow to send your email. Looks like easier to customize an email within Flow rather than PowerApps. 

Théo

v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JakeGardner,

Are you trying to send the email body with HTML text control? The formula should be:

Office365.SendEmail(inputTo.Text, inputSubject.Text, inputBody.Text, {Attachments:Table({Name:"file1.jpg", ContentBytes:Camera1.Photo, '@odata.type':""})})

For Html email reporting with tabular data, please refer to:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/html-email-reporting-with-tabular-data/

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 
Office365.SendEmail(
txt_to.Text,
txt_subject.Text,
txt_subject.Text,
{Attachments:Table({Name:"f.jpg", ContentBytes:C1.Photo, '@odata.type':""})}
)

This codes doesn't run. Where is the error?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Work fine to me to attach one "jpg" file:

Now I'm trying to attach more than one "jpg" in the email but I can't find a way to... 

Is this the correct way to attach more than one file in the email?

Thank You.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,812)