Since Monday 7/26 I have not seen emails coming through as expected from two different apps that use the Mail.SendEmailV3 connector. I confirmed with our email admin that emails are not coming through from Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate and being blocked so not sure what the issue could be. both of these apps were sending emails as expected up until Monday. Is there a known issue and if so is there an expected timeline for resolution?
I tested sending an email through Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2 and that seems to be working. This is not a good solution for us though as I still have some users with email accounts hosted on-prem and we have one app that has been established for a couple of months using this connector in a couple of different ways.
Same issue with SendEmailV3
Seems that any mail that has the HTML setting to True does not get through..
Basic "test" email with HTML setting false does get through.
Interesting, even basic test emails for me with IsHtml set to false are not sending. I can only get emails from the Outlook365 connector to work. Glad I am not the only one experiencing this issue, though.
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.
Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!
This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.
Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.