I have made a flow system to send email from powerapps with attachments using the link below by following it spot on.
It worked perfectly. Although it had 1-2 minutes of delay before the mail was received in my inbox.
All of sudden, during testing and finetuning of the email setup it stopped working and haven't been able to send a email since. I have tried to make a new flow, to see if that fixed the issue including re-enabling accesses to my outlook and sharepoint account.
When going through the testing environment in flow, its all green light and zero errors, also when i am using the flow through powerapps, it still gives a checkmark as it was successfully.
Does anyone have had this issue and know a fix to the very sudden and strange breakdown??
Hi @BQC ,
Could you please share a bit more about your issue?
Do you mean that the "Send an email" action in your flow could not send an email to your mailbox?
Please consider take a try to remove the "Send an email" action within your flow, and then re-add a new "Send an email" action of Outlook connector, then save your flow, fire your flow from your app again, check if the issue is solved.
Also please check if the email sent from your flow is received in other folder in your Outlook folder rather than the Inbox folder.
If the issue still exists, please consider re-create a new flow based on the solution I provided within the thread you listed above, then check if the issue is fixed.
thanks for your reply.
All of a sudden the flow is working again.
Meaning it is sending the sharepoint elements that I had choosen in the send email action and a attachment, which the user selects in powerapps.
But now, when the user is filling out the form and not attaching a file, it just attaches the last used file even though the attach file window is empty. I have tried to set the reset value to true on the datacardvalue, but without success.
And in the sharepoint list there is not attached any files.
And now is the flow not working again. All I did was trying to insert HTML code in the body for setting up a table with the sharepoint list items. And yes I did set the setting to yes, for its HTML in the outlook .
I have tried to recreate the send email action again as you suggested, but without any success.
I believe the last time it crashed, it was also right after i tried using the HTML code, even though I was setting it up so it would accept and use the HTML code in the body of the email.
The code is generated from a wellknown and used website: W3schools, so I would not think that the code could be faulty, but neither the less, I am not receiving any emails again, eventhough the flow test environment states it is running the flow without any failures.
Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.
Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST
Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.
Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!