cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JefferyTam
Frequent Visitor

Embed PowerBI Dashboard into PowerApp Page

Hi all, I have built a PowerBI report and succesfully import into a solution as a dashboard.

JefferyTam_0-1664455077638.png

I have checked it is well connected to the report.

However, when I tried to add this dashboard as a new page into the app, it just shows as some default system dashboard namely Knowledge Manager, please help me on this many thanks in advance.

JefferyTam_1-1664455195277.pngJefferyTam_2-1664455252255.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
adgkred
Resolver III
Resolver III

I've done the same operation literally couple days ago and apart from the fact I forgot to publish some customization, it worked well 😅 

I'd say you could double-check in classic mode that only your dashboard is selected:

adgkred_0-1664460126559.png

And to make sure this option is enabled (but it probably is if you've come this far):

adgkred_2-1664460192903.png

but other than that I can't think of anything else I've done

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
adgkred
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hey @JefferyTam, I think you could try publishing all customizations and see if there's a change.

Hi @adgkred thanks for your reply but I did publish them before adding a new page, and I tried it again after you mentioning it, no joy.  Not sure if it is a bug.  🤔

adgkred
Resolver III
Resolver III

I've done the same operation literally couple days ago and apart from the fact I forgot to publish some customization, it worked well 😅 

I'd say you could double-check in classic mode that only your dashboard is selected:

adgkred_0-1664460126559.png

And to make sure this option is enabled (but it probably is if you've come this far):

adgkred_2-1664460192903.png

but other than that I can't think of anything else I've done

JefferyTam
Frequent Visitor

Thanks so much @adgkred, it is working fine now.  

Hi, thanks for your sharing. But I don't know where can find the page of the second figure. Can you give me some guidance. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,860)