cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VinnyClegg
Advocate I
Advocate I

Embed inside access web app

I have found that it is possible to embed the web version of apps insde a web controll in access. It seems to start to load, but freezes. Any ideas why this could be?

5 REPLIES 5
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi VinnyClegg,

To understand this issue better, please provide the following information:
1. Were your Web version of apps created from PowerApps?
2. How did you embed the web version of apps inside a web controller in access? To reproduce this issue, could you give your steps?
3. When it froze, what message showed? It would be kind of you to provide a screenshot when the loading stopped.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

In response to your questions:

1) yes the app I am trying to embed was created using powerapps

2) I embedded the web version of the powerapp using the Web Browser control in my Access Web App.

3)There was no error message, it was just on the loading screen indefinatly. Nothing actually stopped. I also know it passed the authentication stage as it got to the loading screen with my custom logo. Sorry I do not have a screenshot, and even if i did it doesnt hold any data as to why it wouldnt load.

Hi VinnyClegg,

With the information you provided, I embedded my web app using the web browser control in Access Web App. However, the time I signed in the web app which I embedded in the Access, an error message occurred. And I got a screenshot of the error, which showed as “script error”. Did this message also showed to you?
 error.PNG

You could also send a feedback to Microsoft for this issue. The Feedback icon is in your app shows as a smile icon.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

No I didnt get any error messages, it just indefinatly loaded

Hi VinnyClegg,

Currently, there is no direct connector for Access Web App. Probably the best option would be to connect to the SQL backend.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,248)