I have found that it is possible to embed the web version of apps insde a web controll in access. It seems to start to load, but freezes. Any ideas why this could be?
To understand this issue better, please provide the following information:
1. Were your Web version of apps created from PowerApps?
2. How did you embed the web version of apps inside a web controller in access? To reproduce this issue, could you give your steps?
3. When it froze, what message showed? It would be kind of you to provide a screenshot when the loading stopped.
I am looking forward to your reply.
In response to your questions:
1) yes the app I am trying to embed was created using powerapps
2) I embedded the web version of the powerapp using the Web Browser control in my Access Web App.
3)There was no error message, it was just on the loading screen indefinatly. Nothing actually stopped. I also know it passed the authentication stage as it got to the loading screen with my custom logo. Sorry I do not have a screenshot, and even if i did it doesnt hold any data as to why it wouldnt load.
With the information you provided, I embedded my web app using the web browser control in Access Web App. However, the time I signed in the web app which I embedded in the Access, an error message occurred. And I got a screenshot of the error, which showed as “script error”. Did this message also showed to you?
You could also send a feedback to Microsoft for this issue. The Feedback icon is in your app shows as a smile icon.
Currently, there is no direct connector for Access Web App. Probably the best option would be to connect to the SQL backend.
Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.
Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!