cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davipilot
Frequent Visitor

Embed stock ticker into App

Is there a way to embed a stock ticker into power apps.  Here is what I have tried so far ...

I have a label with the following in the Text property.

"<html><div class='tradingview-widget-container'><div class='tradingview-widget-container__widget'></div><div class='tradingview-widget-copyright'><a href='https://www.tradingview.com/markets/' rel='noopener' target='_blank'><span class='blue-text'>Financial Markets</span></a> by TradingView</div><script type='text/javascript'src='https://s3.tradingview.com/external-embedding/embed-widget-market-overview.js' async>
{'colorTheme': 'dark','dateRange': '12M','showChart': true,'locale': 'en','largeChartUrl': '','isTransparent': false,'showSymbolLogo': true,'showFloatingTooltip': false,'width': '400','height': '660','plotLineColorGrowing': 'rgba(41, 98, 255, 1)','plotLineColorFalling': 'rgba(41, 98, 255, 1)','gridLineColor': 'rgba(240, 243, 250, 0)','scaleFontColor': 'rgba(120, 123, 134, 1)','belowLineFillColorGrowing': 'rgba(41, 98, 255, 0.12)','belowLineFillColorFalling': 'rgba(41, 98, 255, 0.12)','belowLineFillColorGrowingBottom': 'rgba(41, 98, 255, 0)','belowLineFillColorFallingBottom': 'rgba(41, 98, 255, 0)','symbolActiveColor': 'rgba(41, 98, 255, 0.12)','tabs': [{'title': 'Indices','symbols': [{'s': 'FOREXCOM:SPXUSD','d': 'S&P 500'}],'originalTitle': 'Indices'},{'title': 'Futures','symbols': [{'s': 'CME_MINI:ES1!','d': 'S&P 500'},{'s': 'CME:6E1!','d': 'Euro'},{'s': 'COMEX:GC1!','d': 'Gold'},{'s': 'NYMEX:CL1!','d': 'Crude Oil'},{'s': 'NYMEX:NG1!','d': 'Natural Gas'},{'s': 'CBOT:ZC1!','d': 'Corn'}],'originalTitle': 'Futures'},{'title': 'Bonds','symbols': [{'s': 'CME:GE1!','d': 'Eurodollar'},{'s': 'CBOT:ZB1!','d': 'T-Bond'},{'s': 'CBOT:UB1!','d': 'Ultra T-Bond'},{'s': 'EUREX:FGBL1!','d': 'Euro Bund'},{'s': 'EUREX:FBTP1!','d': 'Euro BTP'},{'s': 'EUREX:FGBM1!','d': 'Euro BOBL'}],'originalTitle': 'Bonds'},{'title': 'Forex','symbols': [{'s': 'FX:EURUSD'},{'s': 'FX:GBPUSD'},{'s': 'FX:USDJPY'},{'s': 'FX:USDCHF'},{'s': 'FX:AUDUSD'},{'s': 'FX:USDCAD'}],'originalTitle': 'Forex'}]}</script></div></html>"

I then have a HtmlText with the HTMLText property set to label.Text.

Here is what I see.

davipilot_0-1648780327337.png

Using W3 schools as a test bed, I insert the HTML into their Try It Yourself and I get the expected result.

davipilot_1-1648780460790.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,058)