cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phildrake198 Helper II
Helper II

Embedded Canvas App connected to DocuSign

I have a CE trial spun up along with a DocuSign trial. My idea is to create an embedded canvas app on Contact and have it connect to DocuSign so users can login and see what documents have been signed/need to be signed from within D365. I can get it to connect to DocuSign from the PowerApps builder but the problem is, I can't seem to get a simple DocuSign.GetRecipientStatus to work. I am trying this command and it tells me I have an invalid argument: Items.DocuSign.GetRecipientStatus(<my account id>, <my envelope id>, <my folder id>)

I know that it can connect with my account id because when I just put random numbers in for the envelope and folder IDs, I get an "invalid parameter specified for envelope id".

Is there an example out there somewhere of an app that connects to DocuSign that I can use as an example possibly or am I using the wrong syntax here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Embedded Canvas App connected to DocuSign

Hi @phildrake198 ,

I have made a test on my side, and it can work well.

I first collect the recipients into a collection,then apply the collection to gallery and Table. please take the following images for reference.

ClearCollect(MyCollection,DocuSign.GetRecipientStatus("1001320170", "09bfd5e5-83e6-43d9-a694-565d2d3c2821" ,"SignFolder").signers)

Note: the AccountID and Envelop ID are numberic, please note.

Annotation 2019-10-15 115853.pngAnnotation 2019-10-15 115500.png

Best regards,

Sik

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @phildrake198 ,

I have made a test on my side, and it can work well.

I first collect the recipients into a collection,then apply the collection to gallery and Table. please take the following images for reference.

ClearCollect(MyCollection,DocuSign.GetRecipientStatus("1001320170", "09bfd5e5-83e6-43d9-a694-565d2d3c2821" ,"SignFolder").signers)

Note: the AccountID and Envelop ID are numberic, please note.

Annotation 2019-10-15 115853.pngAnnotation 2019-10-15 115500.png

Best regards,

Sik

View solution in original post

phildrake198 Helper II
Helper II

Thanks Sik! This works well.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,021)