cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xun
Helper I
Helper I

Embedded Canvas App in Chrome request sign in

So have this embedded canvas app, works in Edge fine. and I don't think it ever asked me to sign in again on the embedded canvas app tab.

However if I load the Customer Service Hub in Chrome, open a case record and click on the tab where the Canvas App is embedde, chrome askes me to sign in again. "For security reasons, we need you to sign in once more." with a sign in button. If I click on the sign in button I could see a popup window flashes briefly then dissappears. but the Canvas App doesn't load at all, no other error messages apart of it is stuck on the "For security reasons, we need you to sign in once more."? 

Is it chrome setting? I have already changed the setting to allow pop-ups, restarted the chrome. But that doesn't do the trick... any ideas?

And whiles I am logged into Customer Service Hub in Chrome, I can open a new tab and load web.powerapps.com fine it doesn't even ask for my credentials.

I am sign into Customer Service Hub as the user who has created the Canvas App, and the same user is used to connects the CDS.

Any suggestions and ideas please?

Regards

Xun

10 REPLIES 10

Finally it's working in Chrome!

so it's the following 2 sites must be add to the exception list for chrome cookies

[*.]microsoftonline.com

[*.]powerapps.com

Many thanks for all your ideas and suggestions.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,094)