Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poweruser1101
Helper II
Helper II

Embedded Canvas app Issue with multiple apps

Hi All,

I have 3 embedded canvas apps on each tab of my CRM form.
Each canvas app has a Save button (created in powerapps) on it to save the data entered on the app.

Issue is when the user navigates to other tab on the CRM Form without saving data , i want to display an error to user that he has not saved data in this tab. firstly how do i understand that there is a change on the form, and if there is a change how should i trigger the error. because clicking on the tab is handled by CRM Form and cannot be dealt in canvas app.

Also Save button on each canvas app will only save the data within that app and will not save data of other apps

I also looked into creating tabs (using buttons) within powerapps and adding all the 3 canvas apps as different screens in a single app. so that when the user clicks "Save" in any of the apps all the data will get submitted but i am not sure in this case will it be able to access the formcontrols of different screens.

Please advice.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,821)