cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nvrhughes
Frequent Visitor

Embedded Canvas app missing ModelDrivenFormIntegration

I created a canvas app and embedded it on a model driven form. I am able to get the app to display, but for some reason the ModelDrivenFormIntegration is not showing in the Power App Designer when editing my canvas app.

I tried from the classic UI, new UI, and opening the app directly from make.powerapps. I need to use data from the model driven app within the canvas app. 

Thank you!

Below is what I am missing from my app:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nvrhughes ,

You will have to switch to classic form edit mode to customize the embedded Canvas app then the integration control would come up in the App's edit mode.

vjefferni_0-1644825718380.png

vjefferni_1-1644825732246.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nvrhughes ,

You will have to switch to classic form edit mode to customize the embedded Canvas app then the integration control would come up in the App's edit mode.

vjefferni_0-1644825718380.png

vjefferni_1-1644825732246.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

It seems that the latest changes on the unified interface have messed up things: it is impossible to use the classic interface for embedding the canvas app. It looks like it is possible to add one to a modeldriven form, but unfortunately the ModelDriveIntegration control is not added. Opening the app from the form in Classic mode gives an error on opening the properties of the canvas app control. So we seem to have a catch-22... 😞

Somebody an updated solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,647)