cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pat_Learner

Embedding Power BI Into PowerApps

Hi, I'm really new to PowerApp.  I am looking into embedding PowerBI into PowerApp. I came across a vedeo showing a PowerBI Control in one of the the control available in PowerApp control collection.  I saw it once in my PowerApp studio and now it was gone.  Does anyone know how to get the PowerBI control to show up in the PowerApp control collection. PowerBIControlInPowerApp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshan
Power Apps
Power Apps

This is just released as part of the latest update. Please check again. And if you are using the Windows Studio, it will probably take a few hours for you to get the update. We'll have a blog post about this feature tomorrow on the PowerApps blog: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshan
Power Apps
Power Apps

This is just released as part of the latest update. Please check again. And if you are using the Windows Studio, it will probably take a few hours for you to get the update. We'll have a blog post about this feature tomorrow on the PowerApps blog: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog

Hi - I was able to use the 'Power BI' tile to show a pin from my Power BI dashboard thanks to Darshan's help.  But when I open the app, the tile is blank with the error mesage  'No Data Provided' in the middle of the tile.  The pin shows up fine in my App designer in the Web development environment.  Are there other settings I need to do to make the controls in the app visible.  I check all the controls and their visibiity is set to 'on'.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

AppInDevelopement.gifAppWhenOpened.gif

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (2,580)