cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NurNina
Post Patron
Post Patron

Encounter problem with adding data source

hi, I have a problem with adding data source from dynamic 365 fin & ops, as image shown below. What is the solution for this problem?

error.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NurNina ,

Based on the error message that you mentioned, it seems to tell that there is something issue with the Primary Key column "ItemNumber" in your Dynamic 365 fin & ops table.

Please make sure you have set the "ItemNumber" primary key column as Read-Only and Optional, or Writable abd Required. In other words, you must set your Primary Key column "ItemNumber" to one of the following two possible properties in your D365 F&O table:

1. Read-Only and Optional
2. Writable and Required

Please consider configure the Primary Key column in your D365 F&O table as above, then try to add your data source again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

But the data that I'm using is the standard data. How can I change the "ItemNumber" properties? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,543)