Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barrymac20
Helper IV
Helper IV

Enhanced Formula Bar Suggestion

#FormulaBar

I'm currently trying the enhanced formula bar and so far the new functionality is an improvement.

One idea I'd like to see implemented is that the formula bar automatically resizes when clicked into and then collapse to normal size when clicked out of. e.g. if the formula is 10 lines long it would expand t show all 10 lines when clicked on but then reduce bar to one line when clicked out of.

This would remove the need to manually expand or use the down arrow or even scroll on formulas that aren't too long. 

Barry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

Great suggestion @barrymac20.

I think this post belongs in the Ideas section instead. If you post it as an idea others can vote for it and it will become included in a future version.

Link To Ideas forum
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

Great suggestion @barrymac20.

I think this post belongs in the Ideas section instead. If you post it as an idea others can vote for it and it will become included in a future version.

Link To Ideas forum
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Ooops, sorry about that.

I'll post it there now.

Thanks

@barrymac20 

No problem at all.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,224)