cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Winterkid
Helper I
Helper I

Enquiry Building Asset management app and enquiry on Asset ID auto populated.

Dear All,
me and my colleagues, we have been using a SharePoint list for our company IT asset, and this was Store in our Team Group SharePoint. This Team group is only our IT colleagues are able to access only.

(1)As i am looking around i notice that some are using Excel to do the asset list.
which method will be better as i have a lot of columns and different product & models.

(2)on top of that i also having question on do auto populated Asset ID.
how can i set to each time when a New Item that needed to be add, how can i have the Asset ID to be auto populated with increasing number.

For example the last asset number is SG0100, the New item with it Asset ID is SG0101.

(3) i am also thinking of doing Asset checkout/T Loan app of certain items that will not be used for long time such as Jabra speaker/ Presentation Pointer etc. 
if i were to link the SharePoint list or excel from our IT Teams Group & saving the app into our Team Group, will my other colleagues able to access the information and use the apps for Asset Checkout/T Loan

1 REPLY 1
Winterkid
Helper I
Helper I

hi all,

sorry can anyone advise?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,564)