cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lightning1

Entering ID's from a gallery into a sharepoint list

Hello Community, 

i want to have an array of ID's in a certain SharePoint coloumn. The SharePoint Coloumn is called "QuestionIDs" and is supposed to have a certain set of IDs after submitting. 

e.g. , each Item in the coloumn will have a name, a description and a list of IDs

Name       Description            QuestionIDs

Test list  |  Test description  |  4;5;9;17;20

I want to take these IDs out of a gallery. Im thinking about Patch(Listname,Default(Listname),{IDs= >For Each Item in Gallery ThisItem.ID< && ";" } 

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Lightning1 ,

DO you already have a list with above mentioned columns - Name, Description and QuestionIDs ?

Would like to create a combobox with multi select functionality that will have IDs from a particular list ?

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

aaaa3
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to patch data from powerapp to sharepoint list

Hello. I have two powerapps : shopping cart and parcel tracking 

shopping cart fields: parcelID, productname, deliverlocation, department, orderstatus

(+other fields too but not impt)

parcel tracking: parcelID, status

The data from the shopping cart form will be found in a sharepoint list called OrderList

The data from the parcel tracking form will be found in a sharepoint list called TrackList

May I know what should I do if I want to submit the data in parcel tracking form and update the order status using corresponding parcel id?

(for example parcelID is 123 in OrderList and TrackList and vendor just need to key in the delivery status and that once submitted will be shown in orderlist as respective orderstatus eg. 'Parcel out for delivery')

TrackList (Parcel tracking)

aaaa3_0-1671083850283.png

OrderList

OrderList (Shopping cart)

aaaa3_1-1671083850289.png

TrackList

Thank you!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,533)