Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Er_Dago
Advocate I
Advocate I

Entities data lost

Hi,

i'd created entities with some data.

It work fine, but after 2/3 days app don't show data and when i verify entity, no data in it...it's second time that it happens

15 REPLIES 15

Yes, it happened suddenly and only one entity had such a problem. But today, another entity I created last Friday had this problem again...I don't know why.

Details of the problematic entities.

The first one uses AutoNumber as primary id, and I also created a few fields that are integers or text.

The second one uses AutoNumber as primary id as well, and all the other fields are text.

Both of them were created in a new environment instead of the default environment because in the default environment I was asked to create a new environment first to use the Common Data Service.

I used the Flow in my app to get a record from Common Data Service and update a record. Everything worked fine last Friday, and nobody touched anything during this weekend. But when we used our app this morning, Common Data Service failed to load the underlying entity. 

Please let me know if you have any updates or thoughts on it. Thank you!

Same problem as me.

Unfortunately i solve only by work with SQL connector...

Hi Steven_wang,

Please try to use a Ctrl+F5 refreshing/clears the cache and this will bring back the entities.
Hope this works.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I'm having similar issues. I've created two custom entities in a test environment. I am using both in the same PowerApp. First, if I look at my entity data in powerapps.com it says "there is not data to display". I know this is incorrect because I have a gallery displaying the entity data in my app and it's all there. Second, both entities and the app were working fine yesterday. Upon opening the app in edit mode today, I am receiving an error on all controls related to my second entity. The error message reads: The specified record was not found. Server response: No HTTP resource was found that matches the request URL 'http://...'. No route data was found for this request. 

I have given it up. Probably this product is still too young. Sometimes I can't find a solution here or even from the customer service because they never reply to my email. Let's wait and get back here in two years.

I was having this same issue this morning, and found a weird solution: creating a duplication of the entity that isn't working has corrected the original entity. I created a duplicate, deleted the duplicate, and now everything works. Weird.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (29,517)