cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeKarnes12
Advocate I
Advocate I

Entry is required on SubmitForm to SQL

I get the following error when I do a SubmitForm to SQL.  It Happens the First Time I do a SubmitForm, then if I click it again, It Submits ok.  It happens every other time I click to Submit.  Thoughts?

5 REPLIES 5
Venxir
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,

Show me the table in SQL to which you are submitting and shwo me the fields you are submitting in PowerApps.

Are you calculating something which isn't ready on the time of submitting?

Meneghino
Community Champion
Community Champion

My thought is always to abandon out-of-the-box forms in PowerApps, unless you want to use them without any customisation.

Here is some more information:

http://baizini-it.com/blog/index.php/2017/09/28/powerapps-101-create-your-own-forms/

I do not agree, customisation is getting better every version. I even went back to out-of-the-box forms because it's less code.

Meneghino
Community Champion
Community Champion

Glad to hear it, I will try out-of-the-box forms again for my next project then...

iowakrz
Regular Visitor

This error message was posted for me by someone else.  I have noted that the first time executing the submitform the error message appears.  However, if you immediately submit again it goes thru.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,781)