cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meganpay149
Helper I
Helper I

Erasing all answers once submitted - POWERAPPS

I am creating a sign in app where you get asked to fill out a questionnaire with toggle buttons for yes and no (around 17 buttons to be exact) and the same amount of text boxes, once this is answered and you have signed in, when the next person goes to do it the previous persons answers have been saved - how can i easily set all the toggle buttons and text boxes back to default?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

Hello, @meganpay149, I have created a solution similar to your use case in this post https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Looping-through-all-checkboxes-on-the-screen...

Best way is to use a gallery to manage those toggles. In the above solution, the use case was checkboxes but it can be implemented on toggle as well. Let me know if that will help and if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Ahmed

If my reply helped you, please give a 👍. And if it has solved your issue, please consider a 👍 & Accepting it as the Solution to help other members of the community find it more.

My Blog: www.powerplatformplace.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

Hello, @meganpay149, I have created a solution similar to your use case in this post https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Looping-through-all-checkboxes-on-the-screen...

Best way is to use a gallery to manage those toggles. In the above solution, the use case was checkboxes but it can be implemented on toggle as well. Let me know if that will help and if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Ahmed

If my reply helped you, please give a 👍. And if it has solved your issue, please consider a 👍 & Accepting it as the Solution to help other members of the community find it more.

My Blog: www.powerplatformplace.com

Hi Ahmed, 

This scenario you have provided is a bit different to what I'm looking for, in this case, for my app it doesn't matter if all toggles are selected to yes or not, I just need to know if there's an easy way to reset a form after a button is pressed, instead of having to go in and clear each text box once the form is submitted as in the questionnaire, once you have filled it out - and another person goes in to fill it out, the answers from the previous person are still there and this wouldn't be ideal as they are health questions. So at the moment,  I have 12 questions, question one has subquestions A-G, and each question including A's subquestions has both a toggle button and a details textbox.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,055)