cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error 400 trying to create new SharePoint List Item

I am trying to creat a flow from a MS form submissition to creating an item in SP with a approval process. The flow is set up and works for all users except myself. I've been receieving an error 400 "the specified user me could not be found" Obvisouly I am a user. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Screen shots attached.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Error 400 trying to create new SharePoint List Item

Hi @averagejoe,

Does your account have the SharePoint site access?

Please take a try to create an item directly within the SharePoint list, see if there are any error messages there.

Besides, are you working with the SharePoint Person or Group field?

If yes, then which value from Office 365 Profile you used with the Person or group field, the User DisplayName or the Email Address?

Further, it would be much helpful if you could share the configuration details about the Flow.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Error 400 trying to create new SharePoint List Item

Hi! What is odd is when other people submit it will run with the exception of a disconnection from SP every now and then. attahced is the configuation. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,343)