cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error Booking Room : V2CalendarPostItem

Hello, The room reservation application works randomly. She walks once in three. In cases where this does not work, this happens when saving the booking. "Office365.V2CalendarPostItem Failed: The" V2calendarPostItem "method contains an invalid value for" start "parameter (I am in France, I do not know this commentator correctly translate error) Has anyone ever met this problem? A track to solve that? because the reliability of the application will not allow to deploy it in this state. Merci
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Error Booking Room : V2CalendarPostItem

Highlighted

Thank you for the return, but unfortunately no. The first did not understand my problem, and I knew the second. The application works! But in a random way ... That's what I do not understand. Why two out of three, an error ...
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

New response to old post.

I have a similar problem. My leave request app uses "Office365.V2CalendarPatchItem" to update a previously created event. Sometime the update fails with no error message. Still trying to troubleshoot it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,147)