cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kranubhav
Frequent Visitor

Error-Double click on Save button to submit edit form

I have a gallery control and the form control in the same screen. When selecting one item in the gallery, form control shows the records of that selected item in the edit mode.

The issue is when I click on the save button after making any change in the record, first time when I click the save button(submitform(formname) ) , it fails to submit the form. Upon clicking for the second time, it saves and navigate me to the success screen. Can any one help?? 

4 REPLIES 4
C-Papa
Super User
Super User

can you post your code for the form items and the submit button

kranubhav
Frequent Visitor

For the form-

Items - varDetailsAdmin( I have set this variable at the time of selecting the gallery i.e set(varDetailsAdmin, thisitem)

Onsuccess - navigate(success screen) ; set(varDetailsAdmin, blank()) 

Onfailure- navigate(homescreen) 

Update button -

Display mode - if(form1.unsaved,edit,disabled)

Onselect - submitform(form1)

When clicking the update button for the first time, it navigates to home screen and then again coming back to form n clicking again it navigated to success screen

C-Papa
Super User
Super User

try deleting  ; set(varDetailsAdmin, blank()) from your form onsuccess, I'm interested to see if when this is set as blank it is causes the form to fail. you might be able to set it somewhere else. 

kranubhav
Frequent Visitor

I removed that but Still the issue persists.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,811)