cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error Exporting pacjage

Hi,

I constantly get an error today when trying to export an app as a package. Yesterday it was working fine.

Error message:

The gateway did not receive a response from 'europe.api.bap.microsoft.com' within the specified time period.

Is there anything I can do about it or is this something I need to wait for to be fixed?

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Anonymous 

This is likely something MS needs to fix on their side.  See this recent post from back in September with the same issue

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-PowerApps-Formerly/Bug-Export-Import-a-PowerApp-not-working-today-3rd-September/td-p/352997/page/2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @CWesener would you be able to review @Anonymous's post? It looks like they're still running into an issue with this. 

Thank you,

@Anonymous 

Adding @caburk to help out.

Thanks,
Clay.

Good morning, 

It seems that this issue has re-occurred, and we cannot export from dev to do production rollout.

Anyone else having the same issue?

The gateway did not receive a response from 'europe.api.bap.microsoft.com' within the specified time period.

Regards, 

Andrew

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,940)