cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error Exporting pacjage

Hi,

I constantly get an error today when trying to export an app as a package. Yesterday it was working fine.

Error message:

The gateway did not receive a response from 'europe.api.bap.microsoft.com' within the specified time period.

Is there anything I can do about it or is this something I need to wait for to be fixed?

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

This is likely something MS needs to fix on their side.  See this recent post from back in September with the same issue

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-PowerApps-Formerly/Bug-Export-Import-a-PowerApp-not-working-today-3rd-September/td-p/352997/page/2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @CWesener would you be able to review @Anonymous's post? It looks like they're still running into an issue with this. 

Thank you,

@Anonymous 

Adding @caburk to help out.

Thanks,
Clay.

Good morning, 

It seems that this issue has re-occurred, and we cannot export from dev to do production rollout.

Anyone else having the same issue?

The gateway did not receive a response from 'europe.api.bap.microsoft.com' within the specified time period.

Regards, 

Andrew

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,263)