Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tanisantos
Helper I
Helper I

Error Message? Not a valid connector Error response on offline feature

Hello everyone my name is Taniguchi.

I am using powerapps offline feature, and on my list after they are loading the registers and i wait the procces be entirely done, i became offline but the the app stills tries to reconnect and the message Server error. Server response: Not a valid connector response keeps displaying on my screen. How can i make the app dont try to connect to server when i offline and use only local database that i saved when i were online and loaded when i became offline.  I am using dynamics 365 as my data source. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Tanisantos 

You posted the same question yesterday and I posted a response.  Did you try what I suggested?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-PowerApps-Formerly/How-to-remove-the-notification-when-...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Tanisantos 

You posted the same question yesterday and I posted a response.  Did you try what I suggested?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-PowerApps-Formerly/How-to-remove-the-notification-when-...

View solution in original post

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Check all the spots where you are submitting forms or patching to Dynamics.  Those formulas all need to be placed inside If() statements that only run them if you are connected to the Internet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,052)