cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Error Message

I opened one of my Teams Power Apps this morning and got this error but I can't find any information on it doing a search.  I don't have any indications that a formula is wrong or not working so am not sure where this came from.

FeatureEnabledError.jpg

Any suggestions on how I can determine what this refers to?  

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.
1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Have you tried using the monitor mode to see what is generating the error? I would probably start there and see if that produces any additional information. If that doesnt help you likely would need to open a new case with Microsoft support to help gather information on what could be causing this. I'll include a link below on opening a new case if you would like to go down that path.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,319)