cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Error Message

Manger not found to the specified to the user is the error/issue i am facing in 2 apps i need assistance in resolving tis error 

thanks in advance 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Error Message

Assuming you are using the Office365User connector, have you went to Delve in O365 and verified that the users have a manager listed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

hello  sir,

I checked delve, i don't have any managers list.

can you please tell me how to create manager list there...

thanks 
Jagadish N
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jagadish,

Office 365 Users connection gets the user profile form Azure AD. The Set-AzureADUserManager cmdlet update the manager for a user in Azure AD. For more detailed information, please refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/azuread/set-azureadusermanager?view=azureadps-2.0

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I have created the manager's list but still i am getting same error " No mnager found for the specified User"

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,317)