cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Error - Name isn't valid. This identifier isn't recognized for in Collection field/column

Hi all.. 

I have this formula for patch/update my collection:

ForAll(c_ProcedureLine,
Patch(c_MandatoryItems,
First(Filter(c_MandatoryItems, Mandatory_Procedure_ID = Procedure_ID_Line && Mandatory_Category = ItemCategory_Line)),
{
Mandatory_Remaining_Qty: Value(Mandatory_Remaining_Qty) -1
}
));

I can't get it work since yesterday because Mandatory_Remaining_Qty is keep getting the error message Name isn't valid. This identifier isn't recognized.

I already check all my formula in every screen that related and i can't find anything to fix this error.

Please help.

Thanks,

pytbyt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

Did it work before? What is the data source?

If the data source is CDS, you would need to reference the Mandatory_Remaining_Qty column when you open the app once CDS entity fields expansion doesn’t work in PowerApps. Also it could be that the connector is not exposing that column anymore.

My suggestion is to raise a support request and we can assist you better with more information.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

Did it work before? What is the data source?

If the data source is CDS, you would need to reference the Mandatory_Remaining_Qty column when you open the app once CDS entity fields expansion doesn’t work in PowerApps. Also it could be that the connector is not exposing that column anymore.

My suggestion is to raise a support request and we can assist you better with more information.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,269)