cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snow
Frequent Visitor

Error adding O365 user group

I get the follow duplicate error when adding a user group to my app even though the user group is not listed as a user!

{"devError":"Cannot create team for undefined.","statusCode":400,"contentId":1,"body":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"0x8004022a\",\"message\":\"Duplicate record exists. Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.TeamBase' with unique index 'ndx_TeamName_BusinessUnitId'. The duplicate key value is <redacted>.\"}}"}

3 REPLIES 3
aboehm
Advocate I
Advocate I

I get the same error in a flow when I try to start an approval with a mail-enabled security group:

BadRequest. Fehler bei Anforderung. Fehlercode: "XrmApiRequestFailed". Fehlermeldung: "Fehler bei XRM-API-Anforderung: "Message: Duplicate record exists. Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.TeamBase' with unique index 'ndx_TeamName_BusinessUnitId'. The duplicate key value is <redacted>. Code: 0x8004022a InnerError: ".".

Kevin_Centric
Regular Visitor

@aboehm We're getting the same error when trying to send approvals to a mail enabled O365 group. Did you ever find a solution/explanation for this problem? 

aboehm
Advocate I
Advocate I

@Kevin_Centric Unfortunately no, I had not found any solution nor any explanation for this issue. Instead I created a workaround by allowing multiple "assignedTo" addresses for the approvals in my flow, so there was no longer a need for the mail-enabled security group.

It isn't ideal because theses addresses come from a single SharePoint column, which i can't restrict to only "usable" addresses. So some users may enter data which let the flow just explode instead of displaying a message to the user in an expectable error condition.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (2,605)