cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snow
Frequent Visitor

Error adding O365 user group

I get the follow duplicate error when adding a user group to my app even though the user group is not listed as a user!

{"devError":"Cannot create team for undefined.","statusCode":400,"contentId":1,"body":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"0x8004022a\",\"message\":\"Duplicate record exists. Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.TeamBase' with unique index 'ndx_TeamName_BusinessUnitId'. The duplicate key value is <redacted>.\"}}"}

3 REPLIES 3
aboehm
Advocate I
Advocate I

I get the same error in a flow when I try to start an approval with a mail-enabled security group:

BadRequest. Fehler bei Anforderung. Fehlercode: "XrmApiRequestFailed". Fehlermeldung: "Fehler bei XRM-API-Anforderung: "Message: Duplicate record exists. Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.TeamBase' with unique index 'ndx_TeamName_BusinessUnitId'. The duplicate key value is <redacted>. Code: 0x8004022a InnerError: ".".

Kevin_Centric
Regular Visitor

@aboehm We're getting the same error when trying to send approvals to a mail enabled O365 group. Did you ever find a solution/explanation for this problem? 

aboehm
Advocate I
Advocate I

@Kevin_Centric Unfortunately no, I had not found any solution nor any explanation for this issue. Instead I created a workaround by allowing multiple "assignedTo" addresses for the approvals in my flow, so there was no longer a need for the mail-enabled security group.

It isn't ideal because theses addresses come from a single SharePoint column, which i can't restrict to only "usable" addresses. So some users may enter data which let the flow just explode instead of displaying a message to the user in an expectable error condition.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (2,914)