cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msm8504
Helper I
Helper I

Error code: 0x80040237: A matching key values already exists trying to update CRM Quotes from F&O

Hello,

I'm currently using Data Integration in attempts to update CRM Quotes (target) from Finance and Operations (source).  I'm mapping to the CRM 'quotenumber' field, and also created an alternate key with a custom field we built.  Every time I make an update in Finance and Operation and run the data integration pacakge, I receive the following error:

"Reason: Precondition Failed, Error code: 0x80040237, Message: A record with matching key values already exists."

I need to check 'quotenumber' field in order to perform updates, but it does not look like it's trying to update the existing record, rather it's trying to insert a duplicate record.  Does anyone know how to perform updates on existing Quotes in CRM through Data Integration packages?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
ilton
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi! @msm8504 

try

UpdateIf(DataSource, someFieldYoudLikeToTest = "text", {SomeFieldYoudLikeToUpdate: "field value"})

if it doesnt work please share the code you are using to perform the update

I'm a little confused, use that code in my Data Integration function?  I'm not using code, just trying to map the F&O SalesQuoteNumber back to CRM quotenumber.  The steps are:

1) Quote is created in CRM

2) Quote is sync'd to F&O via Data Integration

3) Changes are made to the Quote record in F&O

4) Quote is sync'd back to CRM and errors out/never updates record

Is it even possible to Upsert quotes using DI??

Max44
Helper V
Helper V

If it on-premise, I would suggest enabling tracing and capture platform traces to know some more details about the issue. It must be something similar as mentioned in the blog.

If online, contact Microsoft.

It's online. I currently have a ticket open w/ MS support on this issue, but they are very slow.  Thought I'd see if I could get an answer before talking to them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,456)