cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilCotton
Regular Visitor

Error connecting to D365. Primary Key error.

Good morning internet.

I'm trying to connect a PowerApp to some specific tables in D365. Some tables connect OK, for example, ItemBatches table, however to get stock locations, I need to connect to the WarehousesOnHand, however, when I try and connect, I receive the following message.

Error
            There was a problem adding your data source. Please try again

More

Primary key column 'ItemNumber' must be either read-only and optional or writable and required.

I notice this question has been asked a couple of times, but the threads have fizzled out without an answer. Does anybody have any ideas?

Many thanks in advanced

Neil (a D365/PowerApps Newbie)

10 REPLIES 10
FCGALLEG
Community Support
Community Support

Hi NeilCotton, 

We have it reported as bug. We are working on to fix this issue.

Thanks.

JAvi

Hi @FCGALLEG ,

Thanks for your reply..... do you know if there is any other way I can get at that specific data (the warehouse location of a batch)?

Many thanks for your time.

Regards

Neil

No sorry. but we hope to have the bug fix in the next weeks.

Javi.

Datnt6
Frequent Visitor

Hi @FCGALLEG 

I have the same issue can you please tell me when MS will release the fix ? Is the issue from powerapps or entity of D365FO ?

Thank you.

VineetCANZ
Advocate I
Advocate I

I am having the same issue any idea when this will be fixed?

@FCGALLEGdo you have an update on when the fix will be available to us? I'm getting a similar error when trying to use ReqTrans table in my app.

VineetCANZ
Advocate I
Advocate I

@FCGALLEG can you at least tell us the bug number and the link so we can track it ??

@VineetCANZ  looks like this is still under investigation. I searched for this on

@FCGALLEGif you can validate please.

Issue 413461 - Open

https://fix.lcs.dynamics.com/Issue/Details/1193348?bugId=413461&dbType=3&qc=ca88281167c7d70ea471144d...

I am no getting a different error 

Cannot read property 'name' of undefined

Session ID: e1b46985-2bab-4cce-8808-0e35a5020f5f

Can anyone let me know what this means and how can i get this working ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,587)