cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error creating FTP connection in Flow

Hi all,

A few months ago I created a FTP connection for one of my flows and everything was working perfectly. Now the flow using this connection started to present an error. When I tried to create the connection again, I started to get this error: "Unable to connect to the remote server: 'ftp.XXXX.com.br'. Please verify server logs to troubleshoot connection issues". 

I've whitelisted all the possible IPs Flow might be using, considering the environment region I'm using.

One test that worked only once was to create a new environment with a different region. In this case Flow was able to connect to the FTP server at the first time. Although, when trying to reconnect, it didn't work anymore.

Does anyone have been through this issue or have any clue on how to solve it?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Error creating FTP connection in Flow

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-yuxima-msft ,

I'm new in the community and didn't know we had a forum specifically for Flow. Thank you for pointing that out!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,322)