cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Chris-Dale
Frequent Visitor

Error creating new screen with new screen template

Hi,

 

I keep getting this crashed out when I try to add a new screen. Below is the error code:

 

 

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.
Client date/time: 2019-03-07T15:41:19.710Z
Version: 3.19024.16 (v3.19024.16.106076053)
Session ID: ffc2b251-dcec-4124-9361-3ade8229d622
description: {"exception":{"message":"XMLHttpRequest error(string). {\"traceLevel\":3,\"message\":\"An error occurred in Document API document.createcompletecontrol, activity id 5210c5c8-6c15-480a-b87a-307b1aad17da\",\"status\":500}","name":"UnhandledError","_isCritical":true,"detail":{"exception":{}}},"error":"[circular]","promise":{"_oncancel":null,"_nextState":null,"_state":{"name":"error","enter":"[function]","cancel":"[function]","done":null,"then":null,"_completed":"[function]","_error":"[function]","_notify":"[function]","_progress":"[function]","_setCompleteValue":"[function]","_setErrorValue":"[function]"},"_listeners":null,"_value":"[circular]","_isException":false,"_errorId":73,"done":"[function]","then":"[function]"},"id":73,"setPromise":"[function]"}
stack: UnhandledError: XMLHttpRequest error(string). {"traceLevel":3,"message":"An error occurred in Document API document.createcompletecontrol, activity id 5210c5c8-6c15-480a-b87a-307b1aad17da","status":500}
at t [as constructor] (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19024.16.106076053:...)
at new t (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19024.16.106076053:...)
at o._translateError (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o._raiseTerminalError (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o._unhandledException (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o.<anonymous> (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19024.16.106076053:...
at Object.throw (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19024.16.106076053:...)
at u (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19024.16.106076053:...)
at Object.q [as _notify] (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/openSource/modified/winjs/js/base....)
errorNumber: 0
errorMessage: XMLHttpRequest error(string). {"traceLevel":3,"message":"An error occurred in Document API document.createcompletecontrol, activity id 5210c5c8-6c15-480a-b87a-307b1aad17da","status":500}
callStack: UnhandledError: XMLHttpRequest error(string). {"traceLevel":3,"message":"An error occurred in Document API document.createcompletecontrol, activity id 5210c5c8-6c15-480a-b87a-307b1aad17da","status":500}
at t [as constructor] (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19024.16.106076053:...)
at new t (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19024.16.106076053:...)
at o._translateError (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o._raiseTerminalError (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o._unhandledException (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o.<anonymous> (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19024.16.106076053:...
at Object.throw (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19024.16.106076053:...)
at u (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19024.16.106076053:...)
at Object.q [as _notify] (https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v3.19024.16.106076053/studio/openSource/modified/winjs/js/base....)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ebDev
Frequent Visitor

I did a quick google search of the error and another user had the same error.
It seems to be the browser. Another user suggested teminating the browser processes.
Here is a link to their post.
Hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ebDev
Frequent Visitor

I did a quick google search of the error and another user had the same error.
It seems to be the browser. Another user suggested teminating the browser processes.
Here is a link to their post.
Hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (45,530)