cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error editing apps in Chrome

When I try to edit my PowerApps in Chrome I get an error. It works fine in Edge, but I'd rather use Chrome. Please help!

Error Details:

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.
Client date/time: 2017-06-02T17:35:16.224Z
Version: 2.0.642
Session ID: aba125b9-1d1c-cd1d-a1e5-2a984fa1f70b
description: {"error":{"isTrusted":true,"detail":{"exception":{}},"message":"Uncaught Error: Error: Failed to obtain ARM token. Unspecified error has occurred. Error: Authentication failed. Please ensure your browser allows third-party cookies for the domain \"login.microsoftonline.com\". ADAL acquireToken failed for resource 'https://management.core.windows.net/': AADSTS50058: A silent sign-in request was sent but no user is signed in. The cookies used to represent the user's session were not sent in the request to Azure AD. This can happen if the user is using Internet Explorer or Edge, and the web app sending the silent sign-in request is in different IE security zone than the Azure AD endpoint (login.microsoftonline.com).\r\nTrace ID: 060791a3-826f-4627-b4ae-e68a6a221400\r\nCorrelation ID: 83cea09d-d091-4f69-afc9-a69060cb48eb\r\nTimestamp: 2017-06-02 17:35:15Z (login_required).","filename":"https://paawuscdn.azureedge.net/v2.0.642.0/studio/openSource/modified/winjs/js/base.js?v=39df787108e... Error: Error: Failed to obtain ARM token. Unspecified error has occurred. Error: Authentication failed. Please ensure your browser allows third-party cookies for the domain \"login.microsoftonline.com\". ADAL acquireToken failed for resource 'https://management.core.windows.net/': AADSTS50058: A silent sign-in request was sent but no user is signed in. The cookies used to represent the user's session were not sent in the request to Azure AD. This can happen if the user is using Internet Explorer or Edge, and the web app sending the silent sign-in request is in different IE security zone than the Azure AD endpoint (login.microsoftonline.com).\r\nTrace ID: 060791a3-826f-4627-b4ae-e68a6a221400\r\nCorrelation ID: 83cea09d-d091-4f69-afc9-a69060cb48eb\r\nTimestamp: 2017-06-02 17:35:15Z (login_required).","setPromise":"[function]","exception":{}}
stack: null
errorNumber: 0
errorMessage: Uncaught Error: Error: Failed to obtain ARM token. Unspecified error has occurred. Error: Authentication failed. Please ensure your browser allows third-party cookies for the domain "login.microsoftonline.com". ADAL acquireToken failed for resource 'https://management.core.windows.net/': AADSTS50058: A silent sign-in request was sent but no user is signed in. The cookies used to represent the user's session were not sent in the request to Azure AD. This can happen if the user is using Internet Explorer or Edge, and the web app sending the silent sign-in request is in different IE security zone than the Azure AD endpoint (login.microsoftonline.com).
Trace ID: 060791a3-826f-4627-b4ae-e68a6a221400
Correlation ID: 83cea09d-d091-4f69-afc9-a69060cb48eb
Timestamp: 2017-06-02 17:35:15Z (login_required).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for the feedback.

Please first take a try to clear Browser cache for Chrome, see if this would help to make PowerApps work.

Error description AADSTS50058 should mean the authentication token saved is expired. Clearing the cache would force to enter the authentication information again, which then would get a new token.

Check the discussion about this error message.

If issue still insists, please let me know.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for the feedback.

Please first take a try to clear Browser cache for Chrome, see if this would help to make PowerApps work.

Error description AADSTS50058 should mean the authentication token saved is expired. Clearing the cache would force to enter the authentication information again, which then would get a new token.

Check the discussion about this error message.

If issue still insists, please let me know.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

This should help fixing the issue

https://tinyurl.com/y8lzcyme

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,835)